Colorful Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

{ - Ria & Jack - Cause we coo' - }

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

{ - Ria & Jack - Cause we coo' - } - Page 2 Empty Re: { - Ria & Jack - Cause we coo' - }

Post by Lilie Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:06 pm

Jush. c:
Should I start? Or youu? o3o
And I think I'll use Declan. ;3;
Lilie
Lilie
Admin

https://colorfulforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

{ - Ria & Jack - Cause we coo' - } - Page 2 Empty Re: { - Ria & Jack - Cause we coo' - }

Post by јαсќ τhε ɾαввïτ Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:10 pm

o.e
You can start.
Cause I dun wanna n stuff
Mmkay o3o
јαсќ τhε ɾαввïτ
јαсќ τhε ɾαввïτ

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilie Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:28 pm

Brown hair messed up and carelessly combed with fingers, brown eyes cast downwards, uncareing to the world around him. He frowned, eyebrows knitting together as he thought his actions over. He shook his head and stood up from his seat on the bench, watching everybody wander around doing their aimless little human things that he had no cares for. A job? Ha. Family? No way. Nothin' doing.
Lilie
Lilie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by јαсќ τhε ɾαввïτ Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:35 pm

A mass of dark blond curls was making it's way down the street, the girl under them pushing her way through the people and earning quite a few rude looks. Well, they shouldn't have been in her way then. The girl had a large guitar case in hand and by the looks of it she was either currently unemployed or she was going to a pawn shop to trade in the instrument. Most people were probably guessing the former. Well, it's not like it was her fault that after she'd graduated nobody would hire a small town girl with little to no qualifications on her resume. Nope.
јαсќ τhε ɾαввïτ
јαсќ τhε ɾαввïτ

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilie Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:56 pm

The dark featured boy dodged past one person, and ended up smashing into a another, a girl, she was pretty, though any girl with the proper, working parts seemed to be found attractive by this boy. He smirked slightly out of habit and looked her over, "Excuse me." He said in that baritone with the slight rasp that seemed to make the girls swoon. His dark eyes took in her full appearance and he wondered what this girl was up to this fine afternoon.
Lilie
Lilie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by јαсќ τhε ɾαввïτ Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:23 pm

The girl stumbled back as she got practically trample by another person, causing her to nearly fall to the ground and drop her guitar. Her light features contorted with anger, those chocolate brown eyes of hers finding their way up to the boy's face and glaring at him. "Watch where you're going. You nearly made me drop my guitar," she hissed, obviously not in a very pleasant mood. You wouldn't be either if you were unemployed and forced to play guitar on the side of the street for money.
јαсќ τhε ɾαввïτ
јαсќ τhε ɾαввïτ

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilie Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:28 pm

Declan smirked wider and tilted his head at the girl, who seemed to be in a bad mood. Poor thing. "Hey, I said I was sorry." He said with a light laugh. "How am I supossed to walk with all these people around me?" He asked as he looked over, seeing nothing but a mass of moveing people.
Lilie
Lilie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by јαсќ τhε ɾαввïτ Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:34 pm

"Well for starters you could just watch where you're going and not run into people. It's really not that hard." The girl, Kayleigh, growled, looking him over once and wrinkling her nose slightly. He seemed like one of those always cheery, the-glass-is-always-half-full kind of people, which she despised. She didn't have time for this. She had her own problems to deal with. So, with that, she took a step away, trying to move through the giant crowd to get away from him.
јαсќ τhε ɾαввïτ
јαсќ τhε ɾαввïτ

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilie Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:29 pm

Declan rolled his eyes and shook his head. "For starts. You could always take your own advice." He said and dramatically stepped away from her, gestureing for her to walk away. A bright grin on his face. She seemed a bit on the I'm-going-to-be-mean-'cause-I-can, side of things. So he was glad to be rid of the chick.
Lilie
Lilie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by јαсќ τhε ɾαввïτ Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:52 pm

Kayleigh arched an eyebrow at him, studying him for a moment before shaking her head and walking off. At least she'd be away from him when she was busy wallowing in her misery. The girl eventually made it to the spot she went to most everyday, quickly setting down her guitar case on the sidewalk gently and opening it. She pulled out the instrument, sitting on the steps to a big business and strumming a few chords, hoping that today she'd at least get more than a couple of dollars.
[[Fail post is fail
јαсќ τhε ɾαввïτ
јαсќ τhε ɾαввïτ

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilie Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:08 pm

Declan watched her walk away, smirking as she walked away, her aura screaming 'annoyance'. It was amuseing to him, that these humans were so easily annoyed by the smallest things. He shook his head and leaned against a wall near where she was playing, listening to her play, it was nice. But a bit off. Like she wasn't really into it. He rolled his eyes and walked over to her. "Hey, can I see that for a moment?" He asked, pouring all his innocence into the question as he possibly could, he knew without it, she wouldn't ever dare to let him touch it. But it's not like he was going to go anywhere with it.
Lilie
Lilie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by јαсќ τhε ɾαввïτ Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:19 pm

Frowning, Kayleigh looked back up at him, stopping in the middle of strumming a chord. "Didn't I leave you back there?" she asked, arching an eyebrow and jerking her head to indicate where she'd run into him earlier. He seemed to be trying to act innocent, like she was just gonna swoon and let him have one of her most prized possessions. "Well, on one hand I could... But then on the other... It's mine and I don't see any reasons to let you take it." She gave a small nod, strumming the strings idly. "So no."
јαсќ τhε ɾαввïτ
јαсќ τhε ɾαввïτ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum