Colorful Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rules And Guidelines

Go down

Rules And Guidelines Empty Rules And Guidelines

Post by Lilie Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:42 pm

{ - Be Kind - }
I understand that some people will be thinking "These forums are completely freeee!!!" But you're wrong there, like.. so wrong. The thing is; We're still strict when it comes to being rude carelessly to other members. A few things you should keep in mind when thinking of trolling/flameing/bashing/etc other members:
I can ban you with a click of a button, as in, you-can't-come-back-ever, banning. And I'm not as ignorant as other website makers, where they just allow anybody to come back no matter the IP adress. I can and will continually ban you if you're banned and try to come back on an alternate account.
Flameing, bashing, trolling, these are all things that you cannot do here, at all. I understand if you get into it with somebody for stealing your charecter/roleplay/art/etc. But report them, don't make other people watch your dumb drama.
Bashing somebody with reckless abandonment towards their feelings is also not allowed. Because, you may just be text on a screen to them, but at the same time you may be legitimately insulting something that they care about. If you must, take it to private messageing, and I'm still giveing victims of cyberbullying/stalking complete permission to report somebody if they're stalking and/or harassing them.

{ - Post Content - }
Religion and politicical disscussion are fine here, just as long as it stays in the proper forum. And the same "no bashing harassing, blah, blah, etc" rule goes for this too. No acting like a dick because you think you're right.
I'd prefer if you didn't go over PG-13 when it comes to sex/makeing out. There's always our "friend", adapted from a few other websites "Skip". Skip comes in handy when the heavy petting turns to something much more fluid-exchange-y. Now I know you're all mature enough to know when to take it to messages/skip. So please don't get reported because you got turned on.
Cussing is absolutely tollerated here. But please, don't take advantage of this and talk like this; "Fucking hell it's so fucking amazing like.. fucking shit and damn whores." Or whatever. Be mature about it, and I expect you to take this rule and apply it to any charecters with self control. Oh, and if you know somebody dosn't like cussing then try not to shove it in their face.

{ - Grammar and Such - }
Please do not come here to talk like you're fresh out of the womb. That's just kinda fucking stupid. I expect you all to have understandable spelling and punctuation. I'm not saying you have to know the differance between "grammar" and "grammer" or whatever. As long as it's readable, I give no fucks. You're allowed to say "lol" and shit, though. So.. don't pee yourself because you think there will be no loling.
Slang is allowed, so unfortunately swag isn't dieing yet.

WIP
Lilie
Lilie
Admin

https://colorfulforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum